Recent blog posts
- Following your true path is often not obvious
- When did you last follow your gut instinct?
- How to develop true congruence with oneself, in order to trust and love another
- 3 things you must look for when searching for a compatible life coach
- Why travelling is essential to personal development
- When the planning is over, you must Act on your plans, top tips on how to get acting
- Top 5 Things to do in January to set yourself up for personal success throughout the year
- Here we go again - Billionaire Bootcamp Portugal
- 8 Simple ways to Control Your Stress
- Be the best at what you do, and there will always be a demand for your talents
NLP Coaching and Training for Success In Your Life
Life is an absolutely amazing gift that we all have in common, however so many of us give the responsibility of our lives away to others and never reclaim it back for ourselves. I should know, having been over £30,000 in debts with mounting bills and no job, I found myself take charge of my own life once again and I discovered the power which comes from within.
I totally transformed my relationships and I started with the relationship with myself
The best part of this is that now I am ready to offer you my guidance and knowledge to help you choose a path for your life that will lead to your ultimate success and the achievement of your dreams. I feel it is my privilege to be a guide on your journey towards your ultimate freedom, and when you work with me, I give you my commitment that you'll get the best of what I can offer.
Your Success Lies in Your Own Hands
If you are ready to move forward, inevitably it will involve change and you may already be aware that change is one of the most fearful things for most human beings. Think about the last time you tried something new, something that would involve a considerable change in your life, didn't you stall a few times before success? Or perhaps those stalls actually prevented you from achieving that goal. If you aren't holding yourself back, I bet you someone else is. That person or those persons could be your colleagues, your friends and even your family. In fact, often it's the family that is the biggest culprit in holding people back. Remember this the next time you come to this same junction, the same one that lead to your reading this right now. Remember that the only person who knows how to create the happiness and fulfilment you need in your life, is YOU, and if you don't take action according to your own choices, then don't go blaming others for your lack of a good life. Your life is your responsibility, not someone else’s.
Take Action Today, Invest In Yourself
Get in touch, we all need guides, mentors, teachers to help us move in the right direction. I know I've had several and right now I have a coach, a mentor and several other role models whom I socialise with just to be around that positive mindset.